2. To protect your privacy, we don't run banner ads, pop up adds, or any other kind of commercial advertisements. We also won’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes or engage in cross-marketing, link-referral programs with other sites. We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ('cookies', 'web beacons,' single-pixel gifs) and won’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. We offer email anonymization to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
3. All account information is password-protected, so keep your password safe. Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
4. Freebao does not intentionally collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Freebao learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Freebao will remove that post.
5. Freebao, or people who post on Freebao, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor do we have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every website they visit.
6. We occasionally collect email addresses for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc. For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address(es) for billing purposes. We may collect personal information if you provide it in your feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Freebao's forums or classifieds that you want to keep private. In addition, Freebao does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us diagnose problems with our server, administer the Freebao site, and better serve you.
7. We store all classified and forum postings in our database, even after they are deleted, and may be archived elsewhere. Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage. Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely. Although we strive to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
8. Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Freebao - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - may archive or otherwise make available Freebao postings, including resumes.
10. By visiting our web site and providing us with data, international users acknowledge that due to the international dimension of Freebao, we may use the data collected during the course of our relationship for purposes identified in this policy statement or for communication purposes including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the internet cloud storage. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.